For your protection and wellbeing
Protection concept for hotel operations and restaurants
The health of our guests and employees is the number one priority for us, which is why, in line with our protection concept, we have implemented relevant measures in accordance with the specifications issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of HotellerieSuisse.
We kindly ask that you refrain from staying with us if you have experienced symptoms of illness in the last few days that are indicative of a respiratory disease. Please notify us if such symptoms of illness develop during or after your stay.
- The requirements may result in restrictions to our services and, in some areas, the number of people permitted entry is also limited.
- We are constantly adapting the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations, and our employees are being provided with regular training.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work material (e.g. door handles, lift buttons and light switches) in even more regular cycles than before. Our employees also wear protective masks and gloves to perform specific duties.
Please take note of the following recommendations and the information on display.
1. Adhere to the distancing requirement of 1.5 metres between yourself and other guests, groups of guests and employees. This also applies to toilets, changing rooms, showers and relaxation areas.
2. Floor markings/barriers have been introduced in critical areas. Partitions are in place in areas where the distancing regulation does not need to be complied with.
3. Try not to use the lift with other groups of guests; if you do, observe the relevant distance.
4. Adhere to the maximum number of people permitted entry specified in the entrance areas of enclosed spaces (e.g. library, lounges, wellness areas, etc.) and follow the instructions of our staff. Please also observe the distancing guidelines here.
5. Wash/disinfect your hands regularly. Try to avoid touching any foreign objects as much as possible or disinfect your hands afterwards if you do.
6. You may only eat and drink in our bars and restaurants if you are seated at a table. Ask our staff to seat you and observe the distancing regulations.
7. Have your food and drink charged to your room or pay by card (contactless if possible).
8. It is mandatory to wear protective masks in all public interiors, especially in our hotel. When sitting at a table you can take it off from your face. You will find one-way protective masks in your bathroom.
9. Are you a foreign guest who is not staying at the hotel? Please provide us with your contact details so that the cantonal medical service can contact you if necessary. This information will be treated as confidential and will be destroyed upon expiry of the retention obligation of 14 days.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation and would be very happy to answer any questions you may have.