The Jewel Of Klosters
The elegant Residence Vereina, located at the heart of Klosters, is a unique, discretion-focussed hotel. The hotel’s aesthetic grandeur, Roman spa, the excellent restaurant Vereina Stübli and extensive Castle Park are guaranteed to inspire you.
The Residence Vereina is a place of peace and tranquillity, offering its guests the perfect surroundings in which to unwind and re-energise, away from everyday stresses. Our dedicated host team take care of our guests’ every need, creating an oasis of relaxation and contentment for each guest.
The stunning beauty of the Residence Vereina is further accentuated by its generous room proportions and the harmony of colours, shapes and materials utilised throughout. The sunlight falls through huge arched windows, illuminating the entry hall and gallery. The elegant furnishings and lightwood-covered walls create an atmosphere that invites you to linger. The Residence Vereina is a venue of beauty, joy of life and grace, a place of security, poetry, and discretion. Guests will find themselves immersed in a majestic atmosphere of luxury, relaxation, recreation and inspiration.
Facts And Figures
- Light-flooded, majestic hotel lobby
- 14 suites (50 to 110 square metres)
- 11 double rooms (24 to 29 square metres)
- Roman Vereina Spa, spanning 1,000 square metres
- Beautifully landscaped Castle Park
- Restaurant Vereina Stübli
- Winter garden
- Sun terrace
- Smokers’ lounge
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Underground car park
- Located at the heart of the popular Klosters resort on the sunny side of the valley
- Panoramic views of the mountains
- 200 meters from the cable cars
- Easily accessible by car and train
- Municipal facilities in the neighbouring village of Davos
- At the heart of a great recreational area
- Especially suitable for gourmets, wellness lovers, recreational enthusiasts and inspiration seekers