With us at the Hotel Vereina you don't just book a room or a suite, but holidays to enjoy. These include our all-inclusive services
Let us spoil you with culinary delights
- After a relaxing night's rest, you can enjoy our rich breakfast buffet with cold and warm dishes
- Welcome drink
Useful items in the rooms and suites
- WLAN in all rooms and lounges
- Hairdryer, toiletries, sewing kit in bathroom
- Bathing bag with bathrobes and slippers
- Coffee making machine and kitchen in the suites
For relaxation and active recreation
- Use of the Vereina SPA with various saunas and large wellness pool
- Use of all equipment in the fitness room
- Free use of the well-signposted and well-maintained hiking trails and bike trails in Klosters and Davos
- Free use of the cross-country skiing trails in Klosters and Davos
- Up to 15 % off the rental of ski and cross-country skiing equipment (no clothing) at our partner shops Gotschna Sport (alpine skis) and Bardill Sport (cross-country skiing)
- 20% off the rental of bikes and e-bikes at Bardill Sport
- Walking and Nordic walking sticks available at the reception desk
- Backpacks as a lendable item
- Hiking and bike tour maps on loan
- Free entry to the Madrisaland children's park
- Greenfee discount on the golf courses in Klosters and Davos
- Free laundry service for your sportswear (bike and cross-country skiing)
- Rhaetian Railway: Unlimited travel (2nd class) on the line Klosters Dorf–Davos –Filisur. The guestcards are not valid in the Bernina and Glacier Express.
- Local bus Klosters-Serneus: Unlimited travel. Local bus Davos: Unlimited travel on the local bus lines. Excepted lines: line 8 (Clavadel–Sertig), line 10 (Glaris–Monstein), lines 12/13 (Dischma valley from busstop «Abzw. Büelen» to Teufi/Dürrboden) and line 90.331 (postbus Davos Platz–Flüelapass–Zernez)
- Passenger and luggage transport to and from the railway station KlostersFree parking
Davos Klosters launches the new Premium Card on 1 May 2020.
Guests will benefit from numerous advantages and discounts.
- Anyone who spends at least one night in our hotel will receive the new Davos Klosters Premium Card.
- This guest card offers numerous advantages and discounts during your stay.
- Free use of public transportation within Davos Klosters
- From the first night onwards you benefit from greatly reduced prices:
CHF 10.00 for an adult person for a complete ascent and descent on a single mountain from the Davos Klosters Mountains (Jakobshorn, Parsenn, Gotschna, Rinerhorn, Madrisa).
CHF 15.00 day ticket if you would like to use several mountains from the DKM on the same day
CHF 6.00 ticket for Schatzalp
Children aged seven to seventeen pay half each. Children under this age travel free of charge.
- And of course
- Guest Tax