Rooms and Rates
Our rooms & suites
Spacious rooms, refined furnishings and soft colours all combine to invite relaxation. Arrive, feel wonderful and relax.
Our luxury suites, our spacious junior suites and even our cosy double rooms leave no detail unattended. They are all equipped with wonderful furnitures, materials and colours.
All junior suites and suites are located to the East and South and are featuring stunning views over the garden and mountains beyond. The partial large balconies invite to soak up some alpine sun and abidance.
Free Wi-Fi, modern tv (partial two tvs), telephone, comfortable beds and generous furnished bathrooms are available in all rooms and suites.
Shortly we will present you here our fresh renovated rooms.
Our rates and inclusive efforts
The room rates are in Swiss Francs CHF per room for 2 people including our rich breakfast.
Double room from CHF 300.00 in summer/ from CHF 450.00 in winter
Junior suite from CHF 440.00 in summer/ from CHF 690.00 in winter
Suite from CHF 610.00 in summer/ fromCHF 870.00 in winter
- our rich breakfast
- Welcome Drink
- free use of the Vereina Spa and Fitness area
- WLAN in all rooms and lounges
- Hairdryer, toiletries, sewing kit in bathroom
- Swim bag with bathrobes and slippers
- Nespresso machine in all junior suites and suites (on double rooms on request)
- little kitchen in all juniorsuites and suites
- Davos Klosters Premium Card
- Guest tax
- Value added tax and service charge
Suite (approx. 70 sqm)
All of our suites have approx. 70 sqm, a separated bed- and living room, a fire place and a little kitchen. All facing to the East.
4 of our suites are euipped with a generous balcony with view to the garden and the mountains.
1 suite is over 2 floors with 2 bed- and 2 bath rooms.
Only our suite on the ground floor has no balcony.
Junior Suite (approx. 60 sqm)
6 of our Junior Suites have a separated bed- and living room as well as a little kitchen.
5 of them have great balconies facing East with view to the garden and the mountains.
Only our 2 Junior Suites on the ground floor have no balcony but are facing East as well.
One of these ground floor Junior suites is smaller than the others and has one large sleeping- and living room, but no kitchen.
More benefits for you:
- Free use of the hiking- and bike trails as well as their maps
- 10% off the rental of bikes at Andrist Sport
- Walking sticks and backpacks are available at the reception desk
- One free 9 hole greenfee on the golf course in Klosters per overnight stay
- 20% discount for the greenfees on other golf courses in Grison
- Free laundry service for your sportswear (bike and cross-country skiing)